Continuation of Opinion of Submissoions to W.S.S.R.
54. New England Wool Pty Ltd.
Says it all. 12/10
55. Techwool Trading Pty Ltd. Ditto. 12/10
56. Tianya Wool.Pty Ltd.
Weak effort for such a large company. 6/10
57. N.S.W. Farmers Association. Nothing positive. 0/10
58. Auction plus.
Long advertisement, a snow job. Complicated no advantage for wool. 4/10
59. MotoNiro & Co Ltd. Brief, but spot on. 10/10
60. Australian Wool Exchange Limited.
Know what they are talking about. 10/10
61. Australian Counci of Wool Exporter & Processors Inc.
Very thorough, over long. 10/10
62. Sistema Moda Italia and Italian Wool Trade Association.
Very clear and precise. 10/10
63. Private Treaty Wool Merchants of Australia. A history lesson. 8/10
64. Australian Superfine Woolgrowers Association.
Dissapointing, page 9." Inevitably the bulk of the clip will eventually be sold by description". They forgot to say, - only at lower prices. Reading pages 12 to 85 one could go mad. 0/10
65. Jemalong Wool Pty Ltd. Tells it how it is. 12/10
66. Western Australian Farmers Federation.
Probably the meanest organisation in Australia, squealed like stuck pigs when A.W.E.X. charges went up by 20 cents a BALE, several years ago. Nothing constructive. 0/10